A recent press released confirmed that RingCentral for Google is now a reality. The new integration adds the features from RingCentral Office to Google for Work and some of the benefits you’ll enjoy are:
- Being able to make a call with just a click from your desktop.
- Use call forwarding.
- Send or receive text messages from your Gmail.
- Send and receive faxes from your Gmail.
- Use RingCentral Conference with Google Hangouts™ to increase attendance limit up to 1,000.
- Use Google Calender to schedule your RingCentral Meetings® or phone conferences.
These are just a few of the things that you can do when you merge these two together. RingCentral has already brought tons of business tools and solution to the table and Google approves by letting them ride shotgun on Google for Work.
Vlad Shmunis, CEO of RingCentral, commented that the company had evaluated over 300,000 customers and concluded that most of them where using Google for Work.Shmunis said,
“We’re simply making it easier for them to move all of their IT operations to the cloud.”
So how an you get RingCentral for Google?
Simple, just sign up for RingCentral Office and then download the Chrome web extension.